Join the Biomillenia team!
Biomillenia is building the future of probiotics and microbial strain development using cutting-edge technologies from Harvard University, ESPCI, and the Broad Institute. Join a fast-paced and innovative start-up environment working with experienced management and scientific teams.
How to Apply
To apply for an open position, please send your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com and reference the position title in your email.
If you are not a perfect match for an open position but believe you can contribue to Biomillenia’s activities, please reach out to us.
Senior Product Development Manager (Research & Development)
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Product Development Manager with a proven track record in managing the development and regulatory approval of ingredient products to support building Biomillenia's market entry for novel probiotics and microbial products.
As product development manager, you build and manage our lead pipeline to final products in a joint effort with our R&D team and you act as a primary contact point in B2B partner projects. You are accountable to:
- Take product pipeline candidates from research phase through product development in a stage gate process
- Build and lead the product development process
- Coordinate product development with partners in contract research and contract manufacturing and commercialization partners
- Support R&D team in prioritization of product pipeline candidates
- Closely work with business development and R&D to identify trendsetter product ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Protect organization’s value and maintains integrity by keeping information confidential.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record in product development from idea to product launch of microbial products and natural ingredients, preferably in probiotics
- Solid understanding of the regulatory approval process for probiotic products
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience related to microbial products and natural ingredients in at least one of the following areas: human health & nutrition, animal health & nutrition, dairy products, cosmetics
- Strong scientific background in microbiology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage several projects effectively at the same time
- Ability to create initiatives and projects and follow them to completion
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language
Research Assistant in Molecular Biology/Microbiology
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative person who wants to help build the future of probiotics and microbial strain development. We are recruiting for a November-December start date.
As a research assistant, you will apply cutting-edge technologies from ESPCI, Harvard, and the Broad Institute towards the development of novel probiotics and microbial strains. You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment with experienced management and scientific teams. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing laboratory experiments in close collaboration with project leaders and other Biomillenia team members
- Analyzing and interpreting experimental data
- Regularly communicating and documenting results in a clear, concise manner
- Protecting Biomillenia’s value and maintaining the integrity of the organization by keeping information confidential
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s or Engineering School degree
- Knowledge and experience with microbiology and molecular biology techniques
- Strong motivation to learn cutting-edge microfluidics and microbiology for industrial applications
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English