Be Part of the Next Frontier
Join the Biomillenia team
Biomillenia is building the future of probiotics and microbial strain development using cutting-edge technologies from Harvard University, ESPCI, and the Broad Institute. Join a fast-paced and innovative start-up environment working with experienced management and scientific teams.
How to Apply
To apply for an open position, please send your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position title in your email. If you are not a perfect match for an open position but believe you can contribute to Biomillenia’s activities, please reach out to us.
Senior Product Development Manager (Research & Development)
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Product Development Manager with a proven track record in managing the development and regulatory approval of ingredient products to support building Biomillenia's market entry for novel probiotics and microbial products.
As product development manager, you build and manage our lead pipeline to final products in a joint effort with our R&D team and you act as a primary contact point in B2B partner projects. You are accountable to:
- Take product pipeline candidates from research phase through product development in a stage gate process
- Build and lead the product development process
- Coordinate product development with partners in contract research and contract manufacturing and commercialization partners
- Support R&D team in prioritization of product pipeline candidates
- Closely work with business development and R&D to identify trendsetter product ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Protect organization’s value and maintains integrity by keeping information confidential.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record in product development from idea to product launch of microbial products and natural ingredients, preferably in probiotics
- Solid understanding of the regulatory approval process for probiotic products
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience related to microbial products and natural ingredients in at least one of the following areas: human health & nutrition, animal health & nutrition, dairy products, cosmetics
- Strong scientific background in microbiology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage several projects effectively at the same time
- Ability to create initiatives and projects and follow them to completion
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language
BIOMILLENIA SAS, 6 Rue Jean Calvin, IPGG building
75005 Paris, France. Tel: +33 (0)1 40 79 45 96